Craft Online Strategies that are as unique as markets you serve. Use data to make better decisions.
Our clients recognise that the development of a single integrated business IT strategy is crucial for achieving success in a digital world.
Developing a digital IT strategy involves the identification of opportunities across digital and defining the execution plan to take advantage of those opportunities. Setting clear goals and selecting measurable IT performance metrics are the most crucial elements of any strategy.
The first experience our clients have of working with our experts is through our DigitalSTARTM Blueprinting process.
We focus on Strategy, Tactics, Activities and Roadmap.
Your Digital Strategy contains:
- A detailed analysis of your company’s competitive landscape;
- Identification of target market demographics and ideal customer profiles;
- Identification of customer engagement opportunities;
- Selection of marketing channels;
- The Key IT Performance Metrics by which your online success can be measured;
- Examination of Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2B) opportunities;
- Timing and budgets; and
- Our unique positioning of opportunities designed accelerate results and create a self-sustaining business model for you to move forward with.
The foundation for the DigitalSTAR Blueprinting process is the result of our extensive background in creating enterprise and strategic architecture frameworks for many of Australia’s leading brands including Sensis, Coles, Toll Group & PrixCar Transport Services.
Just like these companies, and many others, who have turned to Semantia to future-proof many parts of their business, you can too.
Start on your path towards becoming a DigitalSTAR
- Yes! Your online strategy uncovered.
Helps you understand what your customer really want and gets you position to provide it to them.
- Yes! Your competitors’ tactics revealed.
Provides insight into why your competitors are so competitive and lets you identify weaknesses in their and your strategy.
- Yes! The activities with the highest payoff are highlighted.
Find the low hanging fruit and uncover what is really possible with a little knowledge.
- Yes! Your platform for an effective referral strategy.
Referrals are the cheapest form of marketing. Creating relationships with complementary suppliers help you get access to new markets. And that means more leads.
Download your copy of our complimentary
Digital Strategy Planning Workbook
now and begin creating your path to a successful digital strategy.